We do not give refunds on camping or cabins so check in only for the nights you are staying ... RV Electric Requirements
Due to damage to our park’s new electrical system in 2006 we are now enforcing:
PROHIBITED - 30 to 20 amp ADAPTERS * ELECTRIC HEATERS * ELECTRIC FREEZERS
If your RV was manufactured with a 30-amp plug/cord – YOU NEED TO BE ON A 30-AMP CIRCUIT
No Exceptions to the above. You will be asked to leave the park. If damage has occurred you will be held financially responsible.
** If you move a PICNIC TABLE or FIRE RING, please be respectful of us and put it back **
** NO GARBAGE – BOTTLES – CANS – FOIL in FIRE RINGS - they do not burn **
On Monday we hand pick the glass out of fire rings & move heavy tables back. Please be respectful!
- CAMPFIRES in rings only (Fire hazard Manistee Ntl. Forest)
- FIREWORKS – Prohibited! You will be asked to leave immediately (Sparklers incl. - Fire hazard Manistee Forest)
- CIGARETTES & ALCOHOL are NOT ALLOWED in BUILDINGS – Prohibited!
- ALL MUST REGISTER at office upon arrival. Office will assign sites
- SPEED LIMIT – 5 m.p.h. LOUD RADIOS WHILE DRIVING THROUGH PARK – Prohibited!
- ALCOHOL - Permitted at campsites only, in moderation. You must be of legal age. Excessive drunkenness will not be tolerated. Alcohol is NOT allowed in any buildings.
- GARBAGE / SITE CLEAN UP - DUMPSTER is up front. If your campsite is left unreasonably dirty you will be charged a CLEAN UP FEE. Fire pits filled with bottles, cans, foil, nails, garbage on site, damage to park equipment, holes dug etc. are not considered normal camp mess. Can / bottles (in bags) can be dropped off at office. We use the money for the kids craft hours & parties.
- CAR RADIOS AT SITES – Prohibited! If your neighbors can hear your music – it’s too loud!
- Guest visiting hours - 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. Overnight guests are $10.00 / day
- QUIET HOURS - 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. During this time, noise is to be kept within your campsite. Respect your neighbor’s privacy & property. We warn once, we escort out of the park the second time.
- ATV / DIRT BIKE use in park – Prohibited GOLF CART’S need prior approval from Office.
- PETS: On leash at all times and attended. Unless service animal, pets are not allowed in buildings. Please dispose properly of all droppings. There is a pet exercise area up front.
- Gray water or effluents may not be emptied on the ground.
- Firearms, lethal weapons, chain saws, sling slots, pellet or BB guns are not to be loaded or operated on the premises, You will be asked to leave immediately
- DAMAGE TO TREES – Prohibited Wood on ground can be picked up. We sell wood at the Campstore.
- Digging of holes, rain trenches or nails, screws, bolts, etc. in trees - – Prohibited
- Seasonal campers are allowed (1) appliance of each: Refrigerator, Stove, and Microwave. There is to be no additional appliances ie: Extra refrigerators, freezers, electric smokers, or any additional major appliances
Disregard for any of the above rules will be sufficient reason for terminating a guest’s stay without refund of camp fee’s!
We reserve the right to seek reimbursement for malicious or blatant destruction of campground property.
We reserve the right to add or change these rules as required. We have made every effort to provide our guests with a safe and enjoyable campground. Persons entering the campground do so at their own risk. Management reserves the right to refuse entry or discontinue a stay to anyone who has evidenced a disregard for the rules, the campground, other campers or the owners. Campground and management are not responsible for loss, injury, damage or claims for damages to campers/trailers/tents due to fire, theft, accident, weather, or other causes.
We APPRECIATE each & everyone who has helped to make Twin Oaks Campground what it is today. All that come here regularly know how hard we work. We are getting busier each year and because of that we need to enforce the rules to make sure whether you are a nightly, weekender,
family reunion, group, monthly, seasonal or family with kids you are enjoying your visit here at Twin Oaks.
Thank you for continuing to visit Twin Oaks!
Hayley Brown & Michael Wendt Rev. 4-1-07